This blog has moved! Click here for the new blog.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Let's Get Out of Here

You've probably read it everywhere, but Google Reader's shutting down. According to Google there's still 490 people using reader to follow this blog, and there's only 2 days left to switch to another reader! I've switched to Bloglovin (cause its so puhrretty) but I didn't do any research, just took the first one I liked. So if you are reading this through Reader and you want to keep following me and Paprika Patterns do as follows:

Bloglovin: Click here. Then click 'Import from Google Reader'. You'll have to re-catagorize your feeds, but then you're done.

Feedly: Go here, then click 'One-Click Google Reader Import'. Log in with your Google account, and you're done.

Hope to see you on the other side!

P.S. You can now also find me on Kollabora. A great platform for sharing your handmade items. So much more user friendly than Burdastyle. Come join me!

1 comment:

  1. I still subscribe in Google Reader because I'm hanging on to the veeeeery last day, but I've also switched my feeds over to several different readers so I have options after July 1. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, whether it's positive or constructive critisicm! If you're commenting on an old post I'll have to moderate it, so don't worry if it doesn't immediately show. Thanks!