Well the pics sprak for itself really - it's a T-shirt :). I could't keep myself from adding some details, hence the epaulettes at the neckline and the hem, with fabric covered buttons. The one at the neckline also hides a small pleat I needed to make in order to keep the bias flat. The bottom one pulls up the hem, creating some a-symmetry. I gotta give you guys something to look at, right? I used the same pattern I made for the basic floral shirt and the polka dots top. We were at a sheep shaving event (yes, really), introducing our sheepdog to her future work objects. I think we were more excited than she was.
Even though it's a simple design, it made me realize I still have something to learn when it comes to bias binding necklines, matching patterns (didn't even give it a try) and choosing the right tension for jersey. And I need to do some study on sleeves, I still don't really get them. The advantage of sewing simple garments makes you focus on perfecting these techniques instead of figuring out a difficult pattern or instructions. I'm already looking forward to my next basic top!