This blog has moved! Click here for the new blog.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

On Shopping


I WENT.

AND LOVED IT.


It truly has been two years and I thought I didn't need to, didn't want to, got over it. But I loved it and it made me happy. I GOTS MUSTARD PANTS, YO. Lovely, deep mustard. So gorgeous I want to swim around in it. (How come mustard is 'in' again this fall? Is that a sort of crisis measurement? So people can recycle their outfits from last year?). The way I shop has changed very much. I went and got 4 things that not only go together very well but can also be combined with things I made.
THIS IS A FIRST, PEOPLE. EVER.

Pretty birds! 
This blouse is flowy and transparant and has pretty birds. I want to make more of these blouses. They're great for layering and looking pretty. I also ordered a dark green blazer that goes with it (and the mustard) very well.



These are just a few things I grabbed from the closet. I bet the possibilities are endless. ENDLESS.


Sorry for shouting. Blame the mustard.


1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts, whether it's positive or constructive critisicm! If you're commenting on an old post I'll have to moderate it, so don't worry if it doesn't immediately show. Thanks!