First I wanted to pin together the bottom of the clevage, but there just wasn't enough fabric. Then I figured I could deal with both issues if I took the shirt in at the top - it places the clevage higher and I could cut out the thin fabric. This was also an option because of the big kimono sleeves.
It worked out pretty well, I left the bias intact to make a nice hem on the adjustments. I increased the length of the neck seam, so I could do something I wanted to try for a very long time: wear it backwards!
|These changes might not be very big, but they can really make the difference. In this case it's the difference between wearing it and feeling a bit weird, and loving it and even having different ways to wear it!|